Private classes start at $195 per person for half a day.
- Private instruction offers a degree of flexibility that standard classes can’t quite match, both in terms of time spent to cover material, and the specific elements to be focused on during the session.
- Maybe you've taken a standard class but still feel less confident that you'd like.
- You want to increase your skills; receive the greatest amount of success in the least amount of time.
During a private session you receive more focused, one-on-one coaching and advice at the level you currently are as an individual shooter. There is more time to guide your improvements through nuanced observation from the instructor, and more time for you to actually practice and improve through the advice given.
Use a basis of any of the current classes we offer, or a mix of classes and curriculum designed by the needs or wants of you or your group. What ever you feel your group wants to learn, or needs to work on we will incorporate into the day-class. If you'd like an assessment by our instructors, we can do that too.
Some day-classes we teach:
- situational awareness and basic pistol
- basic pistol and concealed carry
- concealed carry and advanced pistol
- concealed carry and marksmanship
- advanced concealed carry and marksmanship
- concealed carry and Utah with extra range time
- tactical drills day
Range fees are included and if guns are needed we can provide rentals at a nominal fee ($20 for the day). Ammunition is available for purchase - please notify your instructor prior to booking if you need ammo so it can be secured prior to class. Amount of ammo and equipment needed will be decided after you and your instructor discuss the details of your private class needs.
For answers to questions, or if you'd like to book, call 727-344-9356 or email: Lisa@TheArmedFloridian.com
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien
- Be 18 years of age or older
Class fees are refundable within 72 hours of class. You may reschedule your paid class to accommodate your schedule within a year of purchase. Classes rescheduled due to acts of God, including extreme weather or facility closures outside of our control will be rescheduled in place of a refund. Changes in class location or class schedule will be communicated by the email address and phone number you provide.